top of page

What Documentation do You Need to File a Simplified Dissolution?

1. Cover Sheet for Family Court Cases. (A standard form)

2. Both of you must complete a Petition for a Simplified Dissolution;

(Both of you must complete, sign and have your signatures notarized, by a notary or Deputy Clerk of the Court at the Courthouse.); and

3. Husband and wife may need to file Financial Affidavits. The required filing of the Financial Affidavits may be waived only if both spouses agree that he and she are "satisfied with the financial disclosure received from the other spouse." (There is a place on the Simplified Petition where you can make that choice. See Paragraph 7 on the Petition for Simplified Dissolution.); and

4. A Final Judgment of Simplified Dissolution of the Marriage.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page